About Me!

Hi! I'm Rylee and welcome to my blog where I will document my journey to becoming an educator! I am currently studying English and Secondary Education at Saint Michael's College and hope to teach high school English. I'm from Millis, Massachusetts which is just outside of Boston. Kidding! I'm an hour outside of Boston, but only ten minutes away from Gillette Stadium!
I love to read and am always looking for new book recommendations. I think that my favorite book has to be To Kill a Mockingbird or The Outsiders. I read both books when I was in middle school and they stuck with me! In the future, I hope to assign books that have this same impact on my students. I think that literature has the ability to impact the lives of adolescents especially at such a crucial age.
Outside of school interests and activities, I love to play soccer and write. I love dogs and have two of my own! 
I hope you enjoy my blog and stay tuned for updates!

Comments

Popular Posts